Colorado Personal Injury Lawyers at Smith & Smith
Pueblo car accident attorneys at Smith & Smith can help if you have been injured in an auto accident due to the negligence of another. In 2008, there were 2.35 million Americans injured in motor vehicle accidents and over 37,000 fatalities. While the number of fatalities related to motor vehicles is on the decline, when auto accident injuries are sustained they are often severe and may lead to permanent disabilities. In general, the severity of the injuries are directly related to the type of automobile accident and the speed the vehicles were traveling at the time of the accident.
Types of Car Accidents
- Rear End Collisions: This is by far the most common type of collision. Even though these accidents usually occur at lower speeds, injuries to the neck and spine can be severe and lead to a lifetime of pain and suffering if not treated quickly.
- Side Impact Collisions: Side impact collisions are some of the most dangerous and deadly accidents and are responsible for over 8,000 deaths a year. Also known as a T-bone accident or broadside accident, these collisions typically occur at intersections when distracted drivers fail to notice an oncoming vehicle.
- Head On Collisions: These accidents are by far the deadliest collisions and usually involve vehicles traveling at high speeds. Unfortunately, injuries sustained in these accidents often lead to permanent disabilities and affect nearly every aspect of a person’s life.
- Rollover Accidents: Every year more than 10,000 people are killed in rollover accidents. Larger more top heavy vehicles, such as sport utility vehicles account for nearly 61% of them and can result in serious crushing injuries to the head and spinal cord.
How a Pueblo Car Accident Attorney Can Help
Compensation may be needed to pay for medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and emotional pain and suffering. No matter what type of accident you were involved in, a Pueblo personal injury attorney can help navigate you through the entire legal process, so you can focus on more important things—-your recovery.
Contact Pueblo Car Accident Attorneys at Smith & Smith Today! If you or someone you love is injured in an automobile accident, it is important to contact an experienced Pueblo car accident attorney immediately.
Call Pueblo Personal Injury Attorneys at Smith & Smith today for a free consultation. (719) 544-0062.
RELATED CAR ACCIDENT INFORMATION
• Hit and Run Car Accident Information
• Car Accident Related Injuries
• Car Crashes and Insurance
• Car Accidents and Spine Injuries
• Car Accidents and Brain Injuries
Bookmark and Share Pueblo Car Accident Attorneys at Smith & Smith also serves clients in Pueblo West, Penrose, Florence, Salt Creek, Avondale, Boone, Canon City, Colorado City, Swallows, and Fort Carson, Colorado.